Friday, June 19, 2009

ALCOVES: What Equipment is Used in the Alcoves?


Alcove 'Equipment' as described in the Scrolls


& dreamt of by `la kajira dreams as in the photographs



"She stood there for a moment, terrified, regarding the small, lamp-lit interior, with its various accouterments and furnishings. Then I flung her to the furs. She turned about, on one side, and then the other, half sunk in the furs, looking about. On the wall to the left, as one entered, were various paraphernalia, in ordered arrangements, cuffs, chains, shackles, whips and such. She sat up in the furs, and, moved back, pushing back, frightened, as far as she could, until she had her back against the back wall. There she looked about herself, as well. To her left and right were two rings, suitable for fastening a woman's hands back and against the wall, should she be either sitting or kneeling, either facing the wall or the curtain. There was a similar pair of rings higher in the back wall to which she might be fastened standing, either facing the wall or curtain. There were several other rings about, too, here and there, mostly on the floor, permitting various arrangements such as the spread-eagling of the slave. There was also a holding ring in the wall to the right, as one entered, about two feet from the floor, probably as a utility in case one wished to have more than one girl in the alcove. On the other hand, there were enough rings about to accommodate more than one without this addition." (Vagabonds of Gor, pages 407-408)



Restraint Paraphernalia
& Holding Rings





Furs or "Furs of Love"




Oil Lamps






`la kajira dreams' reflections...

In the alcoves...

I feel the cold of the steel clasp to my neck... by naked bottom flinches as it brushes against the damp stonewall. For a fleeting moment, He allows His hand to caress my shoulder then drops the loose chain against my breasts, falling to my stomach and pulls it between my legs, opening me. I am pushed to the furs. They are thick and comforting as I fall back into them, thankful for their warmth ...

I look to the Master above me, my heart pounding, as He selects a black kurt and tests it against the small table in the alcove. I shudder as it cracks upon striking.


My body responds immediately. He is strong. He is Master. I long to be in His arms. My chest heaves with the ache to be writhing beneath Him. I soon will be used for His pleasure. In the collar, I am free.

`la kajira dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment