Friday, June 19, 2009

KENNELS: A Peek Inside the Kennels of the Female Slaves


"Here," said Sucha, "is the entrance to the kennels of the female slaves."

I shrank back. The door was small, and thick, and iron, some eighteen inches by eighteen inches square.

"Enter," said Sucha.

She stood behind me with the whip.

I turned the handle on the tiny door and, falling to me belly, squirmed through.

Sucha followed me.

Within we stood up. I gazed about myself with wonder. The room was lofty, and spacious; it contained numerous slender, white pillars, rich hangings; it was tiled in purple, and there was in it a scented pool; the walls were glossy and richly mosaiced with scenes of slave girls at the service of their masters; I uneasily touched the collar at my throat; light filtered down from narrow, barred windows, set high in the glossy, mosaiced walls. Here and there, about the pool, lay indolent girls, not set to work. They regarded me, appraising my face and figure, doubtless comparing it to their own.

"The room is beautiful," I said.





`la kajira dreams' reflections...

This girl has dreamt of the kennels... of being led there by her Master... romantically tucked away for her night's rest .... ah! but that is just a dream!

As often the case, the scrolls of Gor tell of vast differences in the kennels of the slaves. In Slave Girl of Gor, on page 257, the kennels of the females are described as 'jungles' where girls fight amongst one another to impose a pecking order and - once established - that order remains until the next challenge of the larger, stronger slave and her 'cohorts' begins the ranking once again.


"Squabbles among slave girls can be nasty. In them there is likely to be much screaming and rolling upon the tiles; vicious clawing, biting, kicking and hair pulling tend to figure in such feminine disputations; even more shameful perhaps is the fact that the other girls find such contests amusing and encourage the contestants."


"Oh!" I think to myself as I lie back in my earth-girl bed and ponder the reality of clawing at a sister on the cold tiles... of having my hair pulled cruelly by another slave... at how MAD I would be. How defiant. How "slave"! And I cannot help but smile at this kajira's "torment" and how this "quickness of mind and alertness" this fiestiness, this spirit, is what is sought after in a Gorean slavegirl. "I would win," I say aloud to myself.

"I supposed the requirements of the slaves were high. Each of the girls, I suspected, would be vital and much alive. Each of them I knew was beautiful. Each of them, I suspected, would be intelligent, for Goreans, as the men of Earth commonly do not, celebrate quickness of mind and alertness in a girl. And now they were in the kennels." (Assassins of Gor, page 125)


May you dream of scented pools and deep furs...
`la kajira dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment