Sunday, June 21, 2009

KAJIRA QUOTES from the Scrolls


He was a Gorean master. I was at his mercy. I wondered if I could have felt so much his, so completely surrendered, if he had not possessed this complete power over my life and body. I belonged to him. But I did not want him to whip me, or put me in the slave box. I wanted only, desperately, to please him. And I knew I must, for I was his slave. (Captive of Gor, page 343)

.

.

"I want a private master," she said, "I want my own master." "It is a natural desire on the part of a female," I said. (Mercenaries of Gor, page 318)

.

.

I knew then that he was dominant over me. This had nothing to do with the fact that I lay stripped before him, wrists and ankles lashed, his prisoner. It had to do with the fact that he was totally masculine, and in the presence of such a stimulus, my body would permit me to be only totally feminine.(Captive of Gor, page 264)

.

.

The female slave, in her excitement and beauty, is an embodiment of sensuality, love, and service. (Vagabonds of Gor, page 260).

.

.

The Masters call us 'slave meat', and such, and perhaps this amuses them, and helps keep us in our place, at their feet, but only a woman who is a fool believes them. They want, and own, the whole slave". (Dancer of Gor, page 154)

.

.

I wanted a man who was greater than I, and incomparably so, one whom I must, in the order of nature obey, one to whom I must look up. And I did not care if it was from my knees, black with dust, a collar on my neck, naked, that I looked up to his glory. (Dancer of Gor, page 91)

.

.

I did not always want gentleness. It did not displease me to be forced to recognize, and incontrovertibly, and with my whole body, that I was in a man's arms, those of a true man, and was a slave. Sometimes, I confess, I even wanted the whip, not for its pain, which I feared, but for its proof of my domination, that I was owned, and wholly, and was going to be mastered. But, sometimes, too, I wanted gentleness, and, in a slave's helplessness, begged for it. (Dancer of Gor, page 347)

.

.

The female slave, in her excitement and beauty, is an embodiment of sensuality, love, and service. (Vagabonds of Gor, page 260)

.

.

I looked down upon her. 'You are a wanton slave,' I said. She looked up at me laughing, 'A girl in a collar is not permitted inhibitions,' she said. It was true, slave girls must reveal their sexual nature, totally. Do they not do so , they are beaten. (Marauders of Gor, page 278)

.

.

'Though I am slave,' she said,'yet for the first time in my life, I am free.' (Nomads of Gor, page 303)

.

.

He is strong enough, if I don't please him, to lash me. (Tribesman of Gor, page 141)

.

.

"It is said, that any man who frees a slavegirl is a fool." (Nomads of Gor, page 285)

.

.

"Any woman who relishes a compliment is in her heart a slave girl. She wants to please." (Beasts of Gor, page 17)

.

.

"The slave is a joy and a convenience to the warrior." (Magicians of Gor, page 315)

.

.

Many Gorean men, in their vanity, will not admit to caring for slaves. Even the thought of it, it seems, would embarrass them. Who would care for a meaningless slut in a collar? Yet, too often, for just such women, luscious and helpless, and in bondage, men are prepared to kill. Indeed, more than one war on Gor has been fought to recover a single slave. (Dancer of Gor, page 421)

.

.

..the love of a slave girl is the deepest and most profound love that any woman can give a man. Love makes a woman a man's slave, and the wholeness of that love requires that she be, in truth, his slave. With nothing less can she be fully, and institutionally, content. (Magicians of Gor, page 31)

.

.

"Beauty and intelligence are all well and good," I said, "but the best slave is she who loves most deeply." (Magicians of Gor, page 204)

.

.

"In your weakness and need, and love," I said, "in your honesty, and truth, you are a thousand times stronger, and greater, than such caricatures of women, than such travesties of women, than such pseudomales and facsimile men, denying themselves and their feelings, holding themselves rigid, not daring to feel or be themselves." (Renegades of Gor, page 243)

.

.

The most fundamental property prized by Goreans in women, I suppose, though little is said about it, is her need for love, and her capacity for love. How much does she need love? And how deep and loving is she? That is the kind of woman a man wants, ultimately, one who is helplessly and totally love's captive, in his collar. (Mercenaries of Gor, page 322)

.

.

It is said, in a Gorean proverb, that a man, in his heart, desires freedom, and a woman, in her belly, yearns for love. The collar, in its way, answers both needs. (Slave Girl of Gor, page 180)

.

.

"Do some men care for their slaves," I asked, "just a little?" "Some men care for them much more than a little," he said. "Even natural slaves?" I asked. "Those are the best sort," he said. (Kajira of Gor, page 436)

.

.

"The love slave is still slave, you see," I said, "and perhaps more so than any other." "Yes," whispered the woman. "She is held in her bondage by the strongest of all bonds," I said, "that of love.' (Mercenaries of Gor, page 318)

.

.

"I exist for you," she said, "and it is what I want, to please and serve you." She was much in love. She wanted to give all of herself to Marcus, irreservedly, to hold nothing back, to live for him, and, if need be, to die for him. It is the way of the female in love, for whom no service is too small, no sacrifice too great, offering herself selflessly as an oblation to the master. (Magicians of Gor, page 27)

.

.

"The life of a female slave," he said, "is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not one of those lives which is part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life." (Mercenaries of Gor, page 435)

.

1 comment:

  1. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. See the link below for more info.


    #dreams
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete